servicespartnersblogmeetcontact

Monday, August 22, 2011

Newest Member of the Blueprint Family

I am very excited to introduce my daughter Anja to the Baby Blueprint community! She was born on August 4th and is perfect in every way.


Right before I had Anja, I purchased an iPhone (I know, welcome to technology, Gina!). I have discovered a world of apps for the new mom. My favorite is the nursing tracker/timer (iBaby Feed Timer - Breastfeeding, Nursing, and Bottle Feeding). With my first daughter, I was always forgetting when I last nursed and what side I finished on. It was especially difficult to keep track during those late night/early morning nursing sessions. Regardless of whether you are nursing or bottle feeding, the app will keep track of your last feeding session's time and duration. It will also send a reminder when you are 10 minutes from the next feeding.

There are also apps that keep track of multiple babies (Baby Tracker: Nursing) and ones where you can track every activity of your baby from diapers to sleep to baths (Baby Hub). Take a stroll through your app store before your baby arrives and see what would assist you in those early months of caring for your newborn.

Happy Shopping!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment